Расписание вступительных экзаменов по специальностям
Международного университета информационных технологий
INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES
MASTER DEGREE: in the direction of preparation:
6М070400 – Computer Systems and Software Engineering
6М070300 – Information Systems
6М070500 – Mathematical and Computer Modeling
6М051800 – Project Management
6М071900 – Radioelectronics, Electronics and Telecommunications;
Applicants may apply for State Educational Grants or tuition-based studies.
Application deadlines: 3 Jule to 31 July.
Entrance examination: 10 – 20 August
Enrollment deadline: 25 August
Admission procedure for students, who apply for postgraduate study to IITU
1. Admission to a master's program requires holding a specialized higher education Diploma (a Bachelor degree).
2. Admission to a master’s program requires the following supporting documents:
1) Application to the Rector of IITU;
2) Diploma of higher education with transcripts;
3) certificate of test delivery program, with the in the presence of Common European Framework (Standards); Citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan, having international certificates certifying ownership of a foreign language in accordance with the Common European Framework (standards) of language proficiency are exempted from entrance examination in a foreign language to master's and doctoral studies in the following exams:
English: Test of English as a Foreign Language Institutional Testing Programm (TOEFL ITP – at least 460 points), Test of English as a Foreign Language Institutional Testing Programm Internet-based Test (TOEFL IBT, threshold score – at least 87 points), (TOEFL threshold score – at least 560 points), International English Language Tests System (IELTS, threshold score – at least 6.0 points);
German: Deutsche Sprachprufung fur den Hochschulzugang (DSH, Niveau С1/ level С1), TestDaFPrufung
(Niveau C1/level С1);
French: Test de Franзais International™ (TFI – not less than B1 for reading and listening), Diplome d'Etudes en Langue francaise (DELF, level В2), Diplome Approfondi de Languefrancaise (DALF, level С1), Тest de connaissance du francais (TCF – not less than 400 points).
5) in the presence of personal form of accounting personnel and proof of labor activity;
6) 6 photos (3x4cm);
7) Health certificate (on Form No.086-U);
8) Copy of identity card;
9) Certified list/ transcript of your research studies (if available).
11)Payment receipt for English Language Test. Payment is transferred to the account of National Testing Centre of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Republican State Enterprise at any branch of Narodnyi Bank of Kazakhstan
010011, 60 Pobedy Av, Astana, Kazakhstan
BIN 000140001853 KБе 16
Astana Regional Branch N0 119900 of Narodnyi Bank of Kazakhstan
12) list of documents.
Besides copies of applicants’ documents (listed above), the original documents must be provided for verification. After verification originals are returned. The list above of required documents may be expanded if necessary.
Entrance Examination Procedure
Applicants applying for State Educational Grant undergo entrance examination including:
1) English language test
2) Professional examination
International applicants undergo entrance examination including:
1) Kazakh or Russian language test
2) Professional examination
Entrance examination in English, Kazakh and Russian is carried out in accordance with the standards set by the National Centre of State Standards in Education and Testing of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan (hereinafter referred to as NCSSET)
1. Office of admissions enrolls students to Master’s programme.
2.The students may receive State Educational Grant if they score at least 150 points in Foreign Language Test and Professional Examination (on the100 points grading scale for each examination/test).
The students may receive a State Educational Grant if they obtain the highest results in the entrance examination (at least 150 points out of 100 according to the Attachment hereto)
Citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan presenting acknowledged foreign language test certificates (English, French, German) stated in p.4 of these Policies get the top results on the 100 points grading scale
In case of identical language test scores the students with higher results in the professional examination have priority in enrollment to Master’s programme; in case of identical test score in the professional examination the students with higher results in Kazakh, Russian and foreign language examination have priority in enrollment. Subsequently scientific achievements in the relevant field are taken into consideration.
Transfer system of marks on a 100-point rating scale
Marks on a 100-point rating scale
Points on a 4-point rating scale